Porcelain aluminum plate
Porcelain aluminum plate
Porcelain aluminum plate is widely used in building exterior due to its super weather resistance and colorful characteristics. Because of its many advantages such as flame retardant, corrosion resistance, cavitation resistance, pollution resistance, non-sticking, hygiene, blocking electromagnetic waves of home appliances, etc., it is often used in the manufacture of kitchen equipment, utensils, kitchen decorative plates and heating device decorative plates, and it is also available It is used in the decoration of various pipelines, highway facilities (guardrails, signal lights, signs, etc.), industrial equipment, and public transport interiors (buses, subways, airplanes, ships, etc.) of harbor facilities.
1. Pollution resistance: Porcelain aluminum plate has the water repellency of ceramic and corrosion resistance to various chemical solvents.
2. Excellent economy: it can be cleaned, has good recovery, and saves maintenance and management costs. The organic coating based on fluorocarbon coating expands due to the hot weather during the day, causing peeling and cracking of the coating film. Cracks begin to shrink when the temperature drops at night, and dust and tiny contaminants take advantage of the opportunity to infiltrate and adhere together during the shrinking process. The attachment of such pollutants makes the possibility of recovery extremely small, and thus has a great impact on the aesthetics and value of the building. Ceramic coatings that react at minus 50 ° C and above 1700 ° C can prevent the occurrence of peeling, expansion, and shrinkage under such temperature changes, so even if there are contaminated attachments, they can be easily washed and restored, that is, every time it rains Can produce a cleaning effect.
3. High weather resistance: The coating film of ceramic plates composed of inorganic solvents and inorganic pigments has a bond energy of Si-0 ionic bonds higher than that of ultraviolet energy, so that ultraviolet rays have almost no effect on the ceramic coating film. The superiority of its ultraviolet resistance makes the porcelain aluminum plate superior in color and gloss maintenance to general paint.
4. Stable structure: Just like the rock or ceramics will not change after a long period of time, the three-dimensional network formed by pure inorganic resin and inorganic pigment in the porcelain coating of the porcelain aluminum plate has a unique Structural stability. Can extend the life of the building in the external environment such as ultraviolet rays, acid rain, wind, heat radiation and so on.
5. Environmental protection; compared with the use of chemical detergents in the preliminary treatment of organic coatings, the sandblasting technology is adopted in the early stage of the porcelain aluminum plates, and the porcelain coatings used use water as the dispersant, which will not cause inorganic coatings to be sprayed. Phenomenon that pollutes the air when swayed into the air. Therefore, compared with the traditional decorative board, porcelain aluminum plate is a new type of environmentally friendly decorative material.
6. Excellent heat resistance: non-combustibility of building materials (level A1), the ceramic coating used for ceramic aluminum plates is composed of inorganic coatings and inorganic pigments, and the fire resistance reaches A1 level, so no toxic gas will be generated due to combustion in fire .
|Hefei Metro Line 3||Porcelain printing plate|